RECOMMENDED JUST FOR YOU!
Outstanding Property 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Best Price and Excellent Value for Money! 👍💳🏷️
Prices are subject to change based on the current season, click Book Now button to see the updated pricing for this business property or service.
⏱️ 1 Day(s) Duration
⚡ Flash Confirmation
📝 Priority Access with Paid Invoice
🎟️ Show Printed or Mobile Paid Invoice
🚫 No Cancellations or Refunds
🚫 First Come First Serve Basis
📅 Valid for 1 Year from Date of Purchase
📍 Business Location
Purok 3, Matain, Subic, Zambales, Philippines
UNIQUENESS OF SUBIC HOTEL AND RESORT AT WHITEROCK In three years, we've expanded and enhanced our facilities to become the one-stop vacation spot, whatever your holiday preference. Enticing everyone from honeymooners and families to corporate groups, an onrush of new activities, amenities, and friendly service.
The Subic Beach Resort's crown jewel is its 10-hectare private beach, a strecth of beige sands nestled in a cove. With calm, tsunami and storm surge-free waters, the 300 meter wide beach is perfect for a broad range of recreational, aqua and teambuilding activities. Subic Beachpoint Floating Restaurant Whiterock Holistic Spa.
⏱️ Operating Schedule-1: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Mon-Sun)
⏱️ Operating Schedule-2: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Mon-Sun)
🚫 Business Cut Off Time: 4:00 PM
👮 Security: On-Site
🙍 Front Office: 24 Hours
🚘 Parking: Yes
🛁 Restroom: Available
🌙 Restaurant or Snack Bar: Available
🧒🏻 Access Fee Adults & Kids: P1,400.00 Per Pax
💳 Service Charge & Taxes: Inclusive
🚭 Smoking Restrictions: Designated Smoking Areas
Once the booking and payment has been made, an Email Confirmation will be sent to you instantly with the attached Invoice in Paid Status.
Kindly check your Spam Folder or notify us via Email email@example.com in case you do not receive an email from Spasify Marketplace.
🚪 House Rules, Regulations and Other Policies
WHITEROCK BEACH HOTEL + WATERPARK HOUSE RULES
1. Check-in time 2:00 PM; Check-out time 12:00 NN. Check-out time strictly enforced during peak days. Additional charges will be imposed for late check outs. Groups will be requested to check-out at 11:00AM during back-to-back full-house situations.
2. DO NOT RIP-OFF YOUR WRIST BAND, You need this for your food and waterpark privileges. In case of damage, ask for replacement from the front desk (Please show your defective wristband) for the protection of all our guests, No person shall be allowed entry into the resort without a wristband, either as day tourist or overnight guest.
3. Guest with cars who leave the resort and intend to return are requested to secure a CAR PASS for re-entry (with number of persons specified) from the front office.
4. SMOKING is now prohibited in all areas except designated areas around the resort.
5. ROOM AMENITIES: Room amenities are accounted for. Missing non-consumable amenities shall be charged. Lost/broken/damaged key card shall be charged P500 net/card and manual key P1, 500 net/key. Lost BAYGON shall be charged P300. Guest who wishes to take an umbrella or towel as souvenir will be charged P280 per item. Avoid flushing sanitary napkins or other items that may cause clogging. Please be advised there is need to turn “ON” AC units after power interruptions. Room left with excessive smell, excessive mess, acts of vandalism will be charged a minimum of P5, 000.
6. PLEASE KEEP YOUR ROOM DOOR CLOSED at all times to avoid insects/mosquitoes from coming in which may happen in tropical climates. A multi-insects killer (Baygon) is available in your room at all times.
7. WE ARE A PET FRIENDLY RESORT and gladly welcome your furry friends. Please see our pet policy for complete details and fill out the registration form upon check-in.
8. RESTAURANT & ROOM SERVICE: Sunset Café is open from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM; Room Service from 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM. BAR service is extended up to 1:00AM during peak days( lights orders available).For Buffet meals, guest is advised that excessive unfinished plates will be charged P150. Freshly brewed coffee is available at Sunset Café from 6:00AM-4:00PM FREE OF CHARGE.
9. SWIMMING POOLS: Open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. swimming beyond 8:00PM need prior approval. Proper swim wear is required in all swimming pools. White shirts and shorts allowed except those with buttons, rivets, zippers, and other metal objects. We advise children to visit rest rooms before plunging into the pools. All outside whirlpools will be turned off at 8pm and will be reopened at 8am.
10. FOR YOUR SAFETY, SLIDES/OTHER ACTIVITIES have height and physical requirements. Management reserves the right to make the final decision on the eligibility of a rider.
11. VALUABLES: The HOTEL is not liable for loss of valuables inside rooms. Safety Deposit Boxes are available in your room or at the Front Desk FREE OF CHARGE.FIREARMS not allowed inside the HOTEL premises.
12. LEISURELY USE OF CABANAS at night FREE OF CHARGE unless used as KTV; Please call FRONT DESK so lights will be turned on and Guards on duty informed.
13. BRINGING IN OF FOOD AND COOKING-No cooking equipment using gas will be allowed inside Hotel rooms. Grillers may be rented from the Front Desk at P650/use. Guest bringing “wet foods” and cooking with gas inside rooms shall be asked to vacate rooms immediately. ELECTRIC KETTLE available FREE OF CHARGE. FOOD DELIVERY from other food establishments shall be charged corkage at 50% of amount of order.
14. The HOTEL is not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of property or belongings of any Guest whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
15. BICYCLES, HOVER BOARDS AND ROLLER BLADES are not permitted inside guest rooms. Our FRONT DESK staff will be happy to secure these in our mechanical room without assuming liabilities for damages; if any.
16. GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO SECURE A CHECK-OUT SLIP FROM THE FRONT DESK FOR PRESENTATION AT THE EXIT GATE BEFORE DEPARTURE.
🚫 Property Cancellation and Refund Policy
No Cancellations and No Refunds. Change dates allowed prior to accommodation. Guests should inform before date of booking or visit.
🚫 Spasify Marketplace Cancellation and Refund Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel same day, advance and/or bulk reservation after Spasify Marketplace received the Guest payment, the booking fee and other related charges is non-refundable. The booking fee, entire access, booking, purchase or stay may still be charged depending on the Merchant Partner policy that the Guest agreed to at the time of their reservation. To Learn More please visit our Reservation & Cancellation Policy or Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Spasify Marketplace will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. It is the responsibility of the Partner Independent Service Providers, Merchants, Salons, Spas, Hotels, Resorts and/or other Independent Business Properties to assure and maintain the correctness of its own property or service description, pricing, photos and other related business information.