Spasify Regular, VIP Membership Card Policy
Effective Date: March 6, 2016
1. Spasify may refuse any application. Only individuals may be members of the VIP program. A person who is invited to become a member can apply in the ways provided by Spasify; and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as varied from time to time, upon acceptance by Spasify (for both written or electronic application forms) or upon the member using their Spasify VIP Membership Card or entering into any transaction that would, give discounts on the total bill of the VIP member only. These Terms and conditions will apply to all VIP transactions, whether before or after these Terms and Conditions become binding.
2. There are (3) VIP Membership Options; • (Spasify Regular Membership) (30) Days (Monthly-Subscription, Auto-Renewal) • (Spasify Gold VIP Membership Card) Valid for (6) Months • (Spasify Platinum VIP Membership Card) Valid for (12) Months. Upon joining Spasify VIP Membership Program, you will be provided a VIP Membership Card followed by an email notification about the VIP Membership status.
3. Spasify VIP Membership Cards are issued on the basis of one card per (1) Primary Member only, and can be extendable up to (2) Supplementary Members.
4. Spasify VIP membership will become effective on the date of card issue. Purchases made prior to joining the VIP Program are not eligible to receive discounts.
5. A member must notify Spasify immediately of any change of address or of a lost or stolen Spasify VIP Membership Card. Spasify is not liable for any delay in replacing a membership card or for any unauthorised use of a membership card.
6. Spasify may terminate a membership in the VIP program without notice for any reason without receiving a refund on the membership paid including, without limitation, if the member:
Fails to comply with these membership Terms and Conditions; Abuses any privilege accorded to the member under the VIP program; Supplies any misleading information or make any misrepresentations to Spasify in connection with the VIP program; or If the member does not use their membership card for a continuous period of 12 months or becomes bankrupt or deceased.
7. A Primary member may terminate their membership in the VIP program at any time by giving written notice to Spasify. Upon receipt of such notice the members contact details will be noted on the Spasify VIP program database as closed.
8. Spasify VIP Membership Cards are not credit or charge cards, and remain the property of Spasify.
9. Any tax, liability, or duty arising from a member’s participation in the VIP program is the responsibility of the member.
10. Spasify VIP Membership Card is valid ONLY for On-Site direct bookings and reservations. Card holders must show the Spasify VIP Membership Card to benefit from the discounts. The card holders must also present a valid identification to benefit from the discount. Participating establishments reserve the right to refuse the Spasify VIP Membership Card if no form of identification is available.
11. When you make a purchase and use the Spasify VIP Membership Card, you are accepting all the above terms and conditions.
12. To claim your discount, the Primary Member must present the Spasify VIP Membership Card before paying any deposit or when you request the bill and not after the bill is issued. Presenting the card after requesting the bill or any paid deposit forfeit member’s right for the discount.
13. Spasify participating establishments may on specific days of the week, set a maximum amount for Spasify VIP Card Membership accepted during specific days and times.
14. The Spasify VIP Membership Card discounts may not apply on Spasify On-Demand Home, Hotel, or Office Massage and Spa Service, Add-On Services, Premium Massage, Public Holidays and special occasions such as Valentines’ Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Easter. Spasify establishments decide on whether to apply discounts or not on these days and on their eves.
15. The membership fee is non-refundable. Once you agree to purchase any of the Spasify VIP Membership Cards, Spasify VIP Membership Card is not bound to give back any refunds.
16. If the membership card is suspected or found to be tampered, the establishments have the right to refuse the card, and confiscate it. No refunds will be given.
17. Primary Members are responsible for the safe keeping of their membership card. There will be no refunds for lost or stolen Spasify VIP Membership Card. If lost or stolen, you have to report the case to your activating Spasify branch and a new card has to be purchased and paid in full. The lost/stolen card will become invalid.
18. We will not be held responsible for any cancellation of services, offers, and discounts no longer being available by the participating establishments.
19. Spasify VIP Membership Card only provides the service of a discount card and not to be used in conjunction with any other offers and promos. Thus any problems or bad experiences arising from any of our establishments are to be tackled with the establishment itself. The Brand “Spasify” and the management is not responsible and not liable for any arising legal issues.
20. All holders of the Spasify VIP Membership Cards enter each participating establishment premises voluntarily and at their own risk.
21. We have exercised all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained in the Spasify VIP Membership Card is accurate at the time of printing. However, conditions at any of our discounts may be subject to change without prior notice. We shall not be liable for any damage, expense, inconvenience or loss incurred by any person as a result of this information. Card users utilise the information at their own risk.
22. You should also note that some participating establishments may be subject to temporary closure due to unforeseen circumstances. No refunds can be given in the event of any such closure.
23. These conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. Any disputes relating to these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Philippines.