Spasify Regular, VIP Membership Card Policy
Effective Date: March 6, 2016
1. Spasify may refuse any application. Only individuals may be members of the VIP program. A person who is invited to become a member can apply in the ways provided by Spasify; and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as varied from time to time, upon acceptance by Spasify (for written application forms) or upon the member using their Spasify VIP Membership Card or entering into any transaction that would, give discounts on the total bill of the VIP member only. These Terms and conditions will apply to all VIP transactions, whether before or after these Terms and Conditions become binding.
2. There are (2) VIP Membership Card options; • (Spasify Gold VIP Membership Card) Valid for (6) Months • (Spasify Platinum VIP Membership Card) Valid for (12) Months. Upon joining Spasify VIP Membership Program, you will be provided a part of this form and a membership card after a week.
3. Spasify VIP Membership Cards are issued on the basis of one card per individual only, and not extendable for any supplementary member.
4. Spasify VIP membership will become effective on the date of card issue. Purchases made prior to joining the VIP Program are not eligible to receive discounts.
5. A member must notify Spasify immediately of any change of address or of a lost or stolen Spasify VIP Membership Card. Spasify is not liable for any delay in replacing a membership card or for any unauthorised use of a membership card.
6. Spasify may terminate a membership in the VIP program without notice for any reason without receiving a refund on the membership paid including, without limitation, if the member:
Fails to comply with these membership Terms and Conditions; Abuses any privilege accorded to the member under the VIP program; Supplies any misleading information or make any misrepresentations to Spasify in connection with the VIP program; or If the member does not use their membership card for a continuous period of 12 months or becomes bankrupt or deceased.
7. A member may terminate their membership in the VIP program at any time by giving written notice to Spasify. Upon receipt of such notice the members contact details will be noted on the Spasify VIP program database as closed.
8. Spasify VIP Membership Cards are not credit or charge cards, and remain the property of Spasify.
9. Any tax, liability, or duty arising from a member’s participation in the VIP program is the responsibility of the member.
10. Spasify VIP Membership Card is valid ONLY for On-site direct bookings and reservations. Card holders must show the Spasify VIP Card to benefit from the discounts. The card holders must also present a valid identification to benefit from the discount. Participating establishments reserve the right to refuse the Spasify VIP Membership Card if no form of identification is available.
11. When you make a purchase and use the Spasify VIP Membership Card, you are accepting all the above terms and conditions.
12. To claim your discount, the Spasify VIP Membership Card must be presented Before paying any deposit or when you request the bill and not after the bill is issued. Presenting the card after requesting the bill or any paid deposit forfeit member’s right for the discount.
13. Spasify participating establishments may on specific days of the week, set a maximum amount for Spasify VIP Card Membership accepted during specific days and times.
14. The Spasify VIP Membership Card discounts may not apply on Home or Hotel Massage and Spa Service, Add-On Services, Premium Massage, Public Holidays and special occasions such as Valentines’ Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Easter. Spasify establishments decide on whether to apply discounts or not on these days and on their eves.
15. The membership fee is non-refundable. Once you agree to purchase any of the Spasify VIP Membership Cards, Spasify VIP Membership Card is not bound to give back any refunds.
16. If the membership card is suspected or found to be tampered, the establishments have the right to refuse the card, and confiscate it. No refunds will be given.
17. Members are responsible for the safe keeping of their membership card. There will be no refunds for lost or stolen Spasify VIP Membership Card. If lost or stolen, you have to report the case to your activating Spasify branch and a new card has to be purchased and paid in full. The lost/stolen card will become invalid.
18. We cannot be held responsible for cancellation of services, offers and discounts no longer being available by the participating establishments.
19. Spasify VIP Membership Card only provides the service of a discount card and not to be used in conjunction with any other offers and promos. Thus any problems or bad experiences arising from any of our establishments are to be tackled with the establishment itself. The Brand “Spasify” and the management is not responsible and not liable for any arising legal issues.
20. All holders of the Spasify VIP Membership Card enter each participating establishment premises voluntarily and at their own risk.
21. We have exercised all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained in the Spasify VIP Membership Card is accurate at the time of printing. However conditions at any of our discounts may be subject to change. We shall not be liable for any damage, expense, inconvenience or loss incurred by any person as a result of this information. Card users utilise the information at their own risk.
22. You should also note that some participating establishments may be subject to temporary closure due to unforeseen circumstances. No refunds can be given in the event of any such closure.
23. These conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines. Any disputes relating to these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Philippines.