RECOMMENDED JUST FOR YOU!
Outstanding Property 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Free (2) Children 0-7 Yrs. (Using Existing Bedding)
Best Price and Excellent Value for Money! 👍💳🏷️
Prices are subject to change based on the current season, click Book Now button to see the updated pricing for this business property or service.
📍 Business Location
Lot 70-4 Canal Road, Central Business District, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines, 2222 (Near Pagibig Building)
Modern Comfort in the Heart of Subic Bay, Philippines.
✔️Restaurant, ✔️Massage/Spa, ✔️House Keeping, ✔️In-Room Service, ✔️Airport Transportation, ✔️Free Parking Space, ✔️Free Breakfast, ✔️Free WiFi, ✔️Toiletries, ✔️Mini Bar, ✔️Coffee Table, ✔️Iron/Laundry, ✔️News Paper, ✔️Welcome Drinks, ✔️In-Room Safety Deposit Box, ✔️Refrigerator, ✔️Desk, ✔️Cable/Satellite Channels
⏱️ Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
⏱️ Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
🚫 Booking Cut Off Time: No Data Available
🏷️ Required Payment for Reservation: 100%
🌙 Minimum Stay: 1 Night
🍳 Breakfast: Rate Inclusive
👮 Security: On-Site
🙍 Front Office: 24 Hours
🛁 Bathroom: Yes
❄️ Air-Conditioned Rooms: All Rooms
✨ Housekeeping: Included
✨ Make-Up Room: Daily
🛏️ Extra Bed or Person (With Breakfast) P600.00 Per Pax
🧒🏻 Children: (8 Yrs. Above) Considered As Extra Person
🐕 Pets: Not Allowed
💳 Service Charge & Taxes: Inclusive
🚭 Smoking: Non-Smoking Rooms
🚪 House Rules, Regulations and Other Policies
• Check-In time is 2:00 PM. Check-Out time is 12:00 NN. Extension per hour will have an additional charge of P200.00 Extension is subject to room’s availability. Please inform the Front Office ahead of standard check out time.
• The complimentary breakfast is from 6:00 AM until 9:30 AM. For dine in only and no take out.
• If you like your rooms to be made up please inform the Front Desk prior to departing for the day.
• Being an environmentally conscious hotel, change of bedding linens and hand/ bath towel is done on the second day of stay. Extra pillow, towels, soap and shampoo will incur a corresponding charge.
• Please turn over key at Front Desk before departing the hotel. Lost key will be charged at P500.00 per piece.
• For your own protection, your visitors will be required to register at the Reception Area and will be given temporary access pass prior their in the Hotel premises. Visiting hours is permitted until 12:00 MN.
• If you have a guest that wish to stay beyond 12:00 AM, they must change their registry status at the front office from “Visitor” to “Hotel Guest” and pay the corresponding charges accordingly.
• Our room is equipped with smoke detector device, smoking is not encouraged.
• Personal sized music players are allowed provided that its use and volume is set within the confines of your room. Amplified sound equipment is not allowed inside and outside the rooms.
• Cooked food, marinated and processed food is not allowed inside the hotel rooms.
• We are a full service hotel, Food deliveries will incur a 10% hotel based on the delivery receipt.
• Rice cooker, Gas stoves, butane stoves and any other form of stoves are strictly not allowed.
• Should you wish to order for a room service with the Hotel Restaurant, please call the front-office.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Before or at designated Check-out time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing items from the room will be charged to guest account. Please allow 15 minutes check out time to facilitate.
• Items on loan from Front Desk shall be returned upon checkout to avoid a replacement charged to guest account. Lost Air-con Remote will be charged P1,500.00 and TV Control will be charged P700.00
• The guest ensures that nothing shall be attached to floors, wall, ceiling of Horizon Hotel premises by nails, screws, glue gun or other means, otherwise any damage caused shall be charged to the guest.
• The Hotel cannot be held liable for any lost personal valuables inside the rooms.
• Please do not remove towels from your room.
• The Hotel Management reserves the right to refuse entry of any person and reserves the right to request to leave the hotel grounds in the event of violation of the Horizon Hotel Regulation.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you all again in the future.
🚫 Property Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Re-booking charge is 15% of the total amount.
• If cancelled less than 7 days before arrival: no refund
• Lean season booking re-booked to super peak and peak season or peak season rate shall apply plus 10% re-booking charge.
• If cancelled less than 14 days before arrival: 50% refund
• If cancelled more than 14 days: P1,000.00 Philippine Peso administration fee.
• Super peak and peak season booking re-booked to lean season, super peak and peak season charge rate shall apply without incurring charges.
(Unless mentioned otherwise)
• Re-booking shall be allowed within 60 days only. After 60 days, it is considered forfeited already.
🚫 Spasify Marketplace Cancellation and Refund PolicyIf the Guest wishes to cancel same day, advance and/or bulk reservation after Spasify Marketplace received the Guest payment, the booking fee and other related charges is non-refundable. The booking fee, first night or price of the entire booking or stay may still be charged depending on the Merchant Partner policy that the Guest agreed to at the time of their reservation. To Learn More please visit our Reservation & Cancellation Policy or Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Spasify Marketplace will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. It is the responsibility of the Partner Independent Service Providers, Merchants, Salons, Spas, Hotels, Resorts and/or other Independent Business Properties to assure and maintain the correctness of its own property or service description, pricing, photos and other related business information.