El Molina Beach Resort (Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City)
El Molina Beach Resort
RECOMMENDED JUST FOR YOU!
Outstanding Property 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 Free (2) Children 0-5 Yrs. (Using Existing Bedding) Best Price and Excellent Value for Money!👍💳🏷️ Prices are subject to change based on the current season, click Book Now button to see the updated pricing for this business property or service.
📍 Business Location
135 National Highway, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo City Philippines
El Molina Beach Resort is a concealed sanctuary placed along the busy highways of Barrio Barretto, quite popular not only with tourists but locals of Olongapo and Zambales.
Offers a tranquil tropical encircling that boasts of tall palm trees, fresh air, calm waters, and native nipa huts that can be rented for day tour where you can enjoy the beach for the whole day and prepare your food by the grill. With over 20 well-made air-conditioned rooms with modern amenities such as cozy bed-setting, coffee table, WiFi access, dresser, bathroom with hot and cold shower, and basic toiletries.
The resort also caters to team buildings, family gatherings, birthdays, and group packages customized and cost friendly. Go on a daring adventure by trying out the water sports activities offered such as Jet Ski, kayaking, island hopping, and snorkeling. For a sportier venture, you can also play beach volleyball which is set up near the shores. Come and visit us at El Molina Beach Resort, where any day can be a beach day!
⏱️ Check-In Time: 2:00 PM ⏱️ Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM 🚫 Booking Cut Off Time: No Data Available 🏷️ Required Payment for Reservation: 100% 🌙 Minimum Stay: 1 Night 🍳 Breakfast: Rate Inclusive 👮 Security: On-Site 🙍 Front Office: 24 Hours 🛁 Bathroom: Some With Bathroom ❄️ Air-Conditioned Rooms: All Rooms ✨ Housekeeping: Included ✨ Make-Up Room: Daily 🛏️ Extra Bed or Person (W/O Breakfast) P500.00 Per Pax 🧒🏻 Children: (6 Yrs. Above) Considered As Extra Person 🐕 Pets: Not Allowed 💳 Service Charge & Taxes: Inclusive 🚭 Smoking: Designated Smoking Area
🚪 House Rules, Regulations and Other Policies
A FRIENDLY REMINDER FROM THE MANAGEMENT OF ELMOLINA BEACH RESORT:
1. Keep valuables safe. Keep your door locked and windows closed when not in the room or when you are sleeping. We have a guard in his designated post should you require him. The hotel will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guests' belongings or any other property.
2. Be advised that the resort's standard check in is 2:00 in the afternoon and standard check out is 12:00 noon.
3. Hotel keys must be deposited at the reception desk whenever guest leaves the premises and at the time of check out. (Lost Keys will incur P500.00 charge)
4. There will be a security deposit of P500.00 upon check in, this will be non refundable should there be any damages and losses found in the room and its amenities.
5. Keep an eye on your children at all times and maintain constant supervision. Running and playing children unattended in the area is not allowed. Elmolina Beach Resort will not be held liable for any accidents that may occur.
6. NO PETS ALLOWED.
🚫 Property Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Cancellation up to 10 days before check-in: 50% of the total amount of booking deducted all related charges.
• No Show, without cancellation: Full value of the booking.
• No Show for guaranteed reservations will be cancelled after 8 pm unless there is a time indicated at the reservation.
🚫 Spasify Marketplace Cancellation and Refund Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel same day, advance and/or bulk reservation after Spasify Marketplace received the Guest payment, the booking fee and other related charges is non-refundable. The booking fee, first night or price of the entire booking or stay may still be charged depending on the Merchant Partner policy that the Guest agreed to at the time of their reservation. To Learn More please visit our Reservation & Cancellation PolicyorFrequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Spasify Marketplace will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. It is the responsibility of the Partner Independent Service Providers, Merchants, Salons, Spas, Hotels, Resorts and/or other Independent Business Properties to assure and maintain the correctness of its own property or service description, pricing, photos and other related business information.