Subic Park Hotel & Restaurant (Subic Bay, SBFZ, Olongapo City)
Subic Park Hotel and Restaurant
RECOMMENDED JUST FOR YOU!
Outstanding Property 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 Free (2) Children 0-7 Yrs. (Using Existing Bedding) Best Price and Excellent Value for Money!👍💳🏷️ Prices are subject to change based on the current season, click Book Now button to see the updated pricing for this business property or service.
📍 Business Location
Moonbay Marina, Waterfront Road, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
Cozy and charming, Subic Park Hotel is a boutique hotel with a unique country home atmosphere that offers guest an excellent combination of charm, peace and quiet, and a convenient position from which to explore Subic Bay!
Discover a new level of hassle free vacation with our homey, down-to-earth interiors, and attention to top notch Filipino hospitality. Every corner, from the reception area to the hallways, the decorations and ornaments are personalized, while rooms are intricately styled to give a more homey experience.
Horizon Restaurant, our on-site – beach front resto has a magnificent view of Subic Bay’s famous waters. Authentic Filipino cuisines are made fresh every day! Sumptuous breakfast, lunch, merienda and dinner, are crafted passionately by skilled chefs for a very reasonable price.
Take a plunge in the hotel's beach side swimming pool where you can relax and unwind while enjoying a picture perfect panoramic view of Subic Bay. Comfortably located just along the Waterfront Road area, only a few minutes away from the shopping centers, Duty Free shops, and famous Theme Parks so guests can simply drop their beach bag while they’re in between activities, hang around and enjoy all that Subic Bay has to offer!
⏱️ Check-In Time: 2:00 PM ⏱️ Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM 🚫 Booking Cut Off Time: No Data Available 🏷️ Required Payment for Reservation: 100% 🌙 Minimum Stay: 1 Night 🍳 Dinner: Rate Inclusive 👮 Security: On-Site 🙍 Front Office: 24 Hours 🛁 Bathroom: Yes ❄️ Air-Conditioned Rooms: All Rooms ✨ Housekeeping: Included ✨ Make-Up Room: Daily 🛏️ Extra Bed or Person (W/ Dinner) P600.00 Per Pax 🧒🏻 Children: (8 Yrs. Above) Considered As Extra Person 🐕 Pets: Not Allowed 💳 Service Charge & Taxes: Inclusive 🚭 Smoking: Non-Smoking Hotel
🚪 House Rules, Regulations and Other Policies
Welcome to Subic Park Hotel!
We’re happy to see you, and we want you to enjoy your stay with us. That’s why we ask all of our guests to follow these simple rules, so that we can help to ensure that everyone’s experience is a positive one. It’s all about making pleasant happy memories of your vacation in Subic Bay – So that you’ll come back and see us again!
1. For your safety, throughout your stay, please ensure you lock you door at all times – when leaving the room and while inside your room.
2. The hotel is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Any valuables, including cash, should be stored in a safety deposit box. (available through the front desk).
3. Items deposit or left at the Hotel will be kept for a period of 3 months after which they will be deemed as having been discarded and disposed of appropriately by the Hotel.
4. Guests are requested not to bring into or use appliances for heating or cooking in the rooms.
5. Throwing, dropping, or in any way propelling any items and/or liquids from hotel windows, balconies or walk ways is strictly prohibited. Glass bottles or containers are prohibited in rooms.
6. Please keep the volume down on any television, radio, audio system or musical instrument. So that it is not audible from outside the room when the door is closed. The Hotel reserves the right to require this items to be turned off if they are disturbing other occupants of the house.
7. While we will make every attempt to ensure that you keep the same room for the duration of your stay, we reserve the right to require you to move to another guest room at short notice. Such a move might be necessary if another guest has health or mobility problems requiring them to be in a more accessible location, etc.
8. Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings, or other room decoration without the consent of the hotel management.
9. Possession and/or use of firearms and drugs are strictly prohibited.
10. Pets/animals are not allowed in hotel guest rooms and in hotel premises.
11. Hotel swimming pool is open only to registered hotel guests. Swim at your own risk; no lifeguard duty at any time. Pool hours 6:00am – 11:00 pm.
12. Horizon Restaurant is open from 6:30am to 10:00pm. Have a pleasant stay here at Subic Park Hotel!
🚫 Property Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation up to 4 weeks before Check-in: Non-Refundable Fee. Cancellation up to 2 Weeks before Check in:The value of 1st Night's Stay. Cancellation up to 48 Hours before Check in: Full value of the booking. No Show, without Cancellation: Full value of the booking
🚫 Spasify Marketplace Cancellation and Refund Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel same day, advance and/or bulk reservation after Spasify Marketplace received the Guest payment, the booking fee and other related charges is non-refundable. The booking fee, first night or price of the entire booking or stay may still be charged depending on the Merchant Partner policy that the Guest agreed to at the time of their reservation. To Learn More please visit our Reservation & Cancellation PolicyorFrequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Spasify Marketplace will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. It is the responsibility of the Partner Independent Service Providers, Merchants, Salons, Spas, Hotels, Resorts and/or other Independent Business Properties to assure and maintain the correctness of its own property or service description, pricing, photos and other related business information.