Moonbay Marina, The Villas (Subic Bay, SBFZ, Olongapo City)
Moonbay Marina, The Villas
RECOMMENDED JUST FOR YOU!
Outstanding Property 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 Free (2) Children 0-7 Yrs. (Using Existing Bedding) Best Price and Excellent Value for Money!👍💳🏷️ Prices are subject to change based on the current season, click Book Now button to see the updated pricing for this business property or service.
📍 Business Location
Blk. 5, Lot 1, Moonbay Marina Ave. Waterfront Road, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
Influenced by the seaside Renaissance homes of France and Spain, The Villas brings luxurious Mediterranean high living in Subic Bay. An excellent destination for family vacations and romantic getaways, The Villas sits on green landscapes amid a tropical backdrop, filling you with a warm sense of hospitality amid a calm yet carefree atmosphere.
⏱️ Check-In Time: 2:00 PM ⏱️ Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM 🚫 Booking Cut Off Time: No Data Available 🏷️Required Payment for Reservation: 100% 🌙 Minimum Stay: 1 Night 🍳 Breakfast: Rate Inclusive 👮 Security: On-Site 🙍 Front Office: 24 Hours 🛁 Bathroom: Yes ❄️ Air-Conditioned Rooms: All Rooms ✨ Housekeeping: Included ✨ Make-Up Room: Daily 🛏️ Extra Bed or Person (W/ Breakfast) P935.00 Per Pax 🧒🏻 Children: (8 Yrs. Above) Considered As Extra Person 🐕 Pets: Not Allowed 💳 Service Charge & Taxes: Inclusive 🚭 Smoking: Non-Smoking Rooms
🚪 House Rules, Regulations and Other Policies
1. Rates are per night basis, inclusive of two (2) complimentary breakfasts & swimming pool use (PROPER SWIMMING POOL ATTIRES ONLY like swimsuits, Rushguards, Wetsuits, Boardshorts. SANDO’s are not allowed).
2. Rates are subject to change without prior notice and depend on seasonal rates.
3. Room Rates for Villa units is good for 2 persons (adult/kids), maximum of 4 persons per unit wherein extra person in excess of 2 (3rd & 4th) will be charged PhP 330 for the extra mattress; PhP 550.00 for extra bed.
4. In Excess of 4 persons the hotel will require additional room, in the event of fully booked situation additional room will be charged.
5. A deposit guarantee of Php 2,000 per night will be required upon check-in for Incidental Charges and is refundable upon check-out.
6. Seven (7) years old and below is free of charge on accommodation, if shared with same bed of parents or guardians.
7. Kitchen wares and other cooking wares are not included in the amenities.
8. Additional request on beddings and other room amenities can only accommodate from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM only;
A. Additional Towels Php 110.00 B. Additional Pillows Php 110.00 C. Extra Linens Php 110.00 ** Maximum of three (3) items only per unit.
10. Check-in time is 2:00 PM
In case of early check-in prior to 9:00 AM, an extra 100% charge of room tariff will be charged. In case of early check-in from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM 50% of room tariff will be charged.
Check-out time is 12:00 NN
In case of late check-out prior to 4:00 PM, an extra 50% charge of room tariff will be charged.
In case of late check-out after 4:00 PM 100% of room tariff will be charged.
11. You can enjoy your own food and beverages inside the room only.
12. The hotel has the right to assign a different room of the same category.
13. The hotel will not allow guest’s visitors to enter the room beyond 22:00 HRS or 10:00 PM.
14. Children must be guided by their parents, the hotel is not liable in case something happen due to negligence of their parents.
15. ROOM KEY - The Guests are provided with their Room Keys and any damage or loss of the keys in their possession shall be subject to a fine and will be billed accordingly.
16. LOST & FOUND - The Management will try to look for items that were deemed lost or left behind by the Guests in the hotel premises and if found, Guests will be informed be the Hotel personnel and housekeeping will keep the items found for safe keeping for a maximum of 60 days due to limited storage space capacity. Items not claimed after such period, gives Management the right to dispose the said items at its discretion
17. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY - The Guests are accountable to any loss or damage, caused by their negligence, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible, to any of the hotel's property that had been provided. Therefore, any damage to furniture or loss of items inside the rooms will be billed to the account of the Guests.
18. LUGGAGE STORAGE - Due to limited space available at the Front Office Area, the hotel will allow the storage of the luggage of the Guests only for a maximum of 4 hours after the check-out and subject to the space availability and at the sole discretion of the Guests that the hotel will not be liable for any damage or loss of the luggage that had been left behind.
1. Bringing of pets inside Villa units is strictly prohibited.
2. Smoking inside the Villa units is strictly prohibited.
*There is a Php 3,000.00 room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest room to a smoke-free condition.
3. Any equipment brought by guest inside the Villa units should be logged at Security-on-Duty for safety purposes.
4. Do not leave your Villa units unlocked whenever leaving the vicinity, the management is not responsible for any lost or damages on your personal belongings.
5. Any damages inside the Villa unit properties shall be charged accordingly.
6. Housekeeping services upon request only, especially for long staying guest.
7. Villa units can only accommodate a maximum of four (4) persons only. **condition # 4 applies.
8. For emergency cases and maintenance assistance, kindly inform the security and management.
🚫 Property Cancellation and Refund Policy
Moonbay Marina Villas requires seven (7) days notification for any changes/ cancellation of stay prior to arrival date. Failure to notify the reservations, as required, will charged the total number of nights booked. Otherwise, cancellation charge is equivalent to one (1) night stay per room booked.
🚫 Spasify Marketplace Cancellation and Refund Policy
If the Guest wishes to cancel same day, advance and/or bulk reservation after Spasify Marketplace received the Guest payment, the booking fee and other related charges is non-refundable. The booking fee, first night or price of the entire booking or stay may still be charged depending on the Merchant Partner policy that the Guest agreed to at the time of their reservation. To Learn More please visit our Reservation & Cancellation PolicyorFrequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Spasify Marketplace will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. It is the responsibility of the Partner Independent Service Providers, Merchants, Salons, Spas, Hotels, Resorts and/or other Independent Business Properties to assure and maintain the correctness of its own property or service description, pricing, photos and other related business information.